|S.No.||Name Of Block||MPLAD’S||HRDF’S||Total in Cr.|
|1||Panipat City||1,44,00000||Not Eligible||1, 44, 00000 Apex.|
|2.||Panipat Rural||1,03,00000||69, 00000||1, 72, 00000 Apex.|
|3.||Samalkha||1,54,00000||85,00000||2, 39, 00000 Apex.|
|4.||Israna&Madlauda||2,13,00000||89,00000||2, 02, 00000 Apex.|
|5.||Bapoli||1,40,00000||73,00000||2, 13, 00000 Apex.|
Total- 9, 70, 00000/- Apex.
HRDF Total – Rs. 3, 25, 00000/- Approx. For Distt. Karnal from 2009 to 2013
MPLAD’s Total – Rs. 07, 60, 00000/- Approx. For Distt. Karnal from 2009 to 2013
MPLAD’s Total– Rs. 1, 05, 00000/-Approx. will be given very Soon for 2013-14
Note- D Plan- The amount is given by Distt. Administration and will be given proportionally to MP, MLA’S, Jilaparishad, Block Samiti, Panchayat Samiti and Distt. Administration every Year
according to their estimates. It may be from 8 Cr. To 15 Cr. Every Year.
Note – HRDF’S Special Total- Rs. 63, 00, 00000/- Approx. (2009-2013) The Hon’ble CM, Haryana had already sanctioned this amount under HRDF with the recommendation of Dr. Arvind Sharma, MP, Karnal and Sh. D. S .Hooda, MP for Various Blocks of Distt. Panipat during the Visit for various public works.
Note- HRDF’s – Dr. Arvind Sharma, Hon’ble MP, Karnal recently submitted the estimates of Rs. 3, 75, 00000/- for Distt. Panipat and Karnal to the Director HRDF, Govt. of Haryana, Chandigarh for initiate action.
With the great efforts of Dr. Arvind Sharma, MP, Karnal the Ministry of Railways approved the stoppages of the following trains in Karnal Parliamentary Constituency from February 1st, 2014 in vide public interest.
Train Name. & NoStationDistrict
BHIWANI-KALKA EKTA EXPRESS
- Recently One Crore Seventy Lakh Rupeese from MP (HRDFS) quota and One Crore Seven Lakhs MP (LADS) quota has been released for the development work in Panipat & Panipat District.
- Construction of Eleveated Flyover in Panipat City.
- Worked to declare Panipat Railway Station as Ideal Railway Station and to give Fundamental Facilities to common people.
- Stoppage of Express Trains along with Jan Shatabdi at Panipat Railway Station in public interest.
- He played important role enhancing Production Capacity of Panipat refinery.
- Get the proper compensation and residential plots to those farmers whose land were encorporated in Panipat Refinery.
- Worked hard to give employment directly & indirectly to poor unemployed youth in Panipat refinery.
- Thousand youths were given employment in private sector.
- Stopped the translocation of Centre School in NFL in Panipat to Ranchi, Jharkhand and get the school started in NFL Panipat also helped in solving the issue of grant.
- Re-Implementation of Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana again in Haryana which was stopped earlier.
- Gave Grants for the Construction of Kisan Bhawan for farmers at District Panipat.
- Played important role in Anaj Mandi in Bapoli and other places in purchasing by FCI through Commission Agent.
- Got the resurvey of pension and made the pension available to eligible candidates.
- Aid given for development of Brahm Kumari Prajapati Vishwavidyalaya at Panipat.
- Aid given for the group marriage of poor girls.
- Role played in attaching ‘Goods Coach’ in various express trains for the benefit of businessmen at Panipat.
- Got the construction of Bapoli Main Road completed at Samalkha.
- Insurance policies from ICICI Lombard were given for strengthening of Julaha’s of District Panipat.
- Constructed small bridges on main miners of rural and urban areas of Panipat.
- Organized health camps for the general people of urban and rural areas of Panipat.
- Important roads were constructed in Panipat with help of State Govt. under Pradhan Mantri Gramin Sadak Yojana.
- Funds were released from Prime Minister Relief Fund for thousand of poor patients of Distt. Panipat.
- Provided BPL Ration Cards to all poor and eligible families and allotted 100 Guj Plots by Govt. of Haryana and also provided houses for poor families under Indira Awas Yojana and Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Basti Yojana in District Panipat.
- Provided Grants in aid from MP LADS & also from Public Health Department in Crores for solving the drinking water problem by the installation of submersible pumps, tube wells along with pipelines, hand pumps & water tanks under
- Provided Jobs to educated unemployed youths of District Panipat in Govt. and Private Sector, also given help for the Education Loan through Public and Private Sector Banks.
- Provided timely help to farmers by providing Insurance Policies for their crops and helped in increasing an average price of Wheat, Sugar cane. Also played an important role for the construction of various warehouses with the help of State and Central Govt.
- Played an important role in providing the jobs under Sports Quota to the eligible Sports Person, also organized various wrestling competition to enhance the sports spirit among players.
- Played important role in Enhancement of Production capacity of Nestle India Ltd. Samalkha.
- Provided grants in Lacs to Panipat Bar Association for the construction of Chambers for Advocates and purchasing the important books for library.
- Provided grants for the construction of Cow Sheds, building in Gaushalas in Distt Panipat.
- Played an important role in providing free hold land from HUDA to many registered social societies in Panipat.
- Played a major role for the up gradation of various Govt. Schools, from eight to tenth and tenth to twelve.
- Provided grant in aid in crores for the construction of Sarvjatiya Community Centers in Urban & Rural areas of District Panipat.
- For the benefits of farmers personally visit the various Anaj Mandi’s and regularize the government wheat purchasing process
- Successfully established a Mini Secretariat with the help of State Government at Panipat City
- Established Vocational Colleges for Women in Panipat City playing a major role towards women empowerment. All type of Professional education is provided by this vocational college.
- On the intense demand of public to solve the problem of traffic jam successfully Constructed an Elevated Flyover (10 Km) with the estimated cost of Rs. 400 Crores in Panipat City, the foundation stone was laid by Hon’ble Prime Minister Dr. Man Mohan Singh Ji, later on inaugurated by Hon’ble Minister for Road and Transport Sh. T.R. Balu Ji in the auspicious presence of other dignitaries.
- Re-Started the passenger train between Rohtak and Panipat via Israna Railway Station and others Distt. Panipat.
- Obtained approval for the construction of two Underpasses near Railway Crossing of Village Naultha, Distt. Panipat
- Provided Grant in Aid for the Construction of Kissan Bhawan, Israna, Panipat.
- Obtained approval for the Computerized Reservation Centre at Samalkha Railway Station.
- Ensure the Stoppages of Trains Himalayan Queen, Farakka, Bhatinda Express, Kalka Mail at Samalkha Railway Station
- Solved the problem of draining dirty water problem by constructing of Sewerages & Nala along with New Roads at City Samalkha.
- Played important role for the up gradation of CHC Samalkha into 100 Beds Hospital with the help of State Government.
- Obtained Approval and Constructed Railway Over bridge at Chulkana Railway Phatak in Samalkha by Railways.
- Survey had been conducted successfully for opening a new central school in Block Bapoli, Distt. Panipat especially for the minorities and poor students of the block.
- Played an important role for the opening of a new Government College in Bapoli Distt. Panipat which was a major issue from last 30 years and now it is a milestone for the rural background students.
- Provided Special grant for the sewerage system, streets and other development works in Bapoli with the help of the State Government and Govt. Of India.
- Constructed Sports Stadium in Bapoli with the estimated price in Crores.